Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tryin' to GET BACK!!!

I know, this blog has appeared to have fallen by the wayside log ago, relegated to the cosmic heap of cyber junk, but I am actually going to attempt a restart, a jumpstart, a reboot to include all that came before and start some more posts here. Hopefully I'll be able to be conscientious and include all the things that have taken space, time, karma, money and energy in my mind - from Brennan the wonder boy, on with Frances the wonder rock starlette, through the major renovations to my blog partner and (in the words of Forrest) really good bestest friend's house (including plugs for a great endeavor she has jumped into with both feet hauling ass and delving pretty deep into the state of my health, medical condition, and all of the frustrating and sometimes pleasantly surprising details of the huge team that seems to be involved with forward progress. So buckle up and check this spot from time to time, and tell me something - especially if this starts looking like a psychotic energy infusion that may seem to taper into a downward asymptote. So, we'll see -

And I'll try to keep my sentences a little more succinct as I go. It will take practice!

No comments: